Hello! This is the first column dedicated to illustrate few key points on image production and sales.
This first section is dedicated to creative photos for the digital and print issue of wellbeing magazines.
In the photos below you will see a selection of summer publication and some of your images that could have been likely used in the same magazines.
Starting from the samples below, I have put together few guidelines to help you create images that researchers and editors would look for:
– keep it simple; focus on the main subject and blur the background
– make sure that the background is clean, so that your main subject stand out
– bright, vibrant colors evoke positive feelings, energy and wellbeing
– use the best available light
– do not strive for the exceptional; “common” subjects, that are part of your daily life, are more requested to be associated with those type of articles